Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who has ACID REFLUX or GERD?

decem

what's your signs/symptoms and what treatments have you tried.. which worked the best?

i'm starting to think that my anxiety isn't anxiety and that it could possibly be acid reflux.. it always starts with persistent tension/tightness in my neck and it's then from this strangling sensation all the other mental issues spawn... imagine someone walking around choking you all day.. you'd go nuts too.

i thought it was anxiety as well they ran a ekg, did blood tests and found nothing wrong with me. the doctors said i had gerd and gave me prevacid for a month. i guess it was stress

georgie24 said:
i thought it was anxiety as well they ran a ekg, did blood tests and found nothing wrong with me. the doctors said i had gerd and gave me prevacid for a month. i guess it was stress

thx for the reply georgie..

did the prevacid help at all?

it just went away on its own or did a major change occur in your life and your stress levels actually lessen?

beastboy.. have i ever mentioned how i hate you?

I've suffered from GERD. In my case it was my diet and the times I ate that caused me trouble. I was prescribed Prevacid 2 years ago. It did a good job of patching me up. I had another bout last winter so my doc gave me Nexium. It seems even more effective.

I had it really bad a few months ago. I started taking Protonix and for the life of me I could not make myself have heartburn no matter what I ate. I started drinking lemon water all day and changed my diet and I have not needed the Protonix except on the weekends when I have my cheat day. For me... it seems to be a combination of Carbs, Protein, fat and sodium that does it. I often would get it bad if I ate canned tuna fish and a red potato.

I really think carrying around a jug of lemon water has helped tremendously... you can do a search on google on the benefits.

thx for the replies.. you just fucked up my whole diet eviscerator... guess what i get to eat today? a bagel w/ cream cheese (just ate), then brown rice w/ tuna and tamari sauce, then brown rice w/ tuna for 2nd lunch and dinner..

anywho.. could you and wynn please describe your symptoms when you get a chance? did you ever get a strangling sensation or tightness in the muscles of your neck or pain in the upper part of the back of your neck?

thnks again

decem said:
anywho.. could you and wynn please describe your symptoms when you get a chance? did you ever get a strangling sensation or tightness in the muscles of your neck or pain in the upper part of the back of your neck?

thnks again

No. I had the burning that made me think it was just heartburn. Before going to the doctor, I bought otc meds that treat it.

Top Bottom