Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second Cycle Questions

csobel

I need some ideas for a second cycle... first cycle was 6 weeks of primo at 400mg/week, 7 weeks var at 40mg/day. I gained 9 lbs of lean mass.

Right now I am 20yrs old, 6'2", 211lbs, 9% bf--I am really sensitive to estrogenic side effects since I have some pre-existing gyno from the early teenage years.

Just want some ideas that get around this issue... preferably gear that does not aromatize.

Thx

I was very pleased with NPP very little in the way of estrogenic side effects with probably the best gains I'v made from other ASS. I used cabaser to combat prolactin sides and keep the sex drive up. Good luck bro.

If you are looking to avoid gyno, I think your first cycle was a perfect choice. Maybe run it for longer and/or at a higher dose. Assuming you can afford it, thats an expensive combo. Other option would be test with arimidex throughout.

csobel said:
I need some ideas for a second cycle... first cycle was 6 weeks of primo at 400mg/week, 7 weeks var at 40mg/day. I gained 9 lbs of lean mass.

Right now I am 20yrs old, 6'2", 211lbs, 9% bf--I am really sensitive to estrogenic side effects since I have some pre-existing gyno from the early teenage years.

Just want some ideas that get around this issue... preferably gear that does not aromatize.

Thx

Top Bottom