Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarm S4 Journal

jacshelb

I haven't really seen a complete journal using s4 anywhere on the net. I've seen bits and pieces, but I figured I'd give a detailed account of my experiences.

Here's my situation: I'm lightly doing a keto diet. What that means is that I'm not restricting myself to very low cal, but I am not eating carbs except for two cheat meals per week (weird, I know, but my preference for maintaining muscle). Also, I'm not doing direct cardio, but I do take care of an apartment building, do construction projects etc etc. I would liken it to doing about 3-4 30-45 min cardio sessions per week- at least.

So, I'm dieting, but not starving or killing myself with cardio. I'm beginning my s4 use about 5 weeks into the diet. I'm right around 210 lbs at 13% bf right now and totally clean from all anabolics for about 2 months. I'm starting with a very low dose of s4 at 25 mg a day first week, 50 mg the second week, and 75 mg the third and go from there. My only goal right now is fat loss and muscle maintenance (maaaybe a bit of muscle gain if possible/ i.e. recomp). I would love to see the scale stay put and the bf to go down!

1st day- June 8, 2009

210 lbs

13% bf

25 mg/day s4

And, to get this out of the way. I don't have access to a source for this. A friend and very good bro helped me out big time. You know who you are, thanks again. I wish I did have some info to offer, but you are just going to have to hunt around and see what you can find. I guess this stuff is pretty rare at the moment, but it's out there. And, I'm sure someone wants to make some money from it. I just don't have access at this point and am going on the good charity of a fellow meathead at this point.

Thanks, and I'll keep this journal updated as I go along. I will be running it and bumping it up from oblivion even after this phase as I intend to run s4 after my next cycle as part of my pct to retain gains.

All the best,

Jacob

Me too! lol. I won't have much to input on this thread for a couple weeks I'm sure. The first two weeks are just to adjust and see how bad the vision sides become. Should be interesting!

Not much to report yet, only this: If there is a Devil, and he has an asshole.... I'm pretty sure they patterned the flavor for sarm s4 liquid directly after THAT taste. Yeesh. I was warned, but thought I was tough. The bad part is it doesn't hit you for about 10 seconds and then, blech. It's just slightly worse than the worst liquid research chem you've ever tasted- including clomid.

A bit over a week in. Looks like I'm getting a bit more muscle fullness than normal- I'm on low carbs. I'm at 50 mg /day right now. No vision problems. For whatever reason (not necessarily this) my right nip is a bit tighter, small gyno mass seems to have shrunk a bit. Weird as I'm not on any anti-e, just s4 and 7-keto dhea.

Thanks for the update, planning on S4 bridge but worried about vision problems, are you planning on going above the 50mg / day?? What is the max you plan on - I hear vision problems are REALLY bad at 100mg for some people.

I'm going to 75 mg/day. I'm just doing it right now to test it by itself, but I'll be using for pct/bridge as well. I've worked it out at 75mg/day to give me a decent amount over the course of time that I need (6 weeks at a time).

Again, I'm on about 35 grams of carbs a day, plenty of protein and enough fat. But, usually I'm very flat while doing this diet and have been up until this last week. After my re-feed I seem to be holding some shape and fullness in my muscles. I don't expect to gain anything while dieting, but I want to halt muscle loss.

Sounds good, I usually stay pretty low carb and perform and look much better on high protein / fat. My big concern is the vision problems, so I am assuming ramping from 50 mg / day to 75mg has not induced the vision problems others have had? I plan on using the SARM 4 (provided I can get it) as a bridge as well for about 6 weeks maybe 8.

Keep up the updates, they are beneficial - I really hope the slow ramping / low dose protocol prevents the vision problems.

S

Top Bottom