Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

buying used car at one dealer but bring it to check it out another dealer before buying it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiger88

dealo

la la Inifiniti dealer has a used car i want but i want to bring it the M land to have their service techs check it out to make sure this E is in working order. their was a serious recall/service action the used whip and had would bringing down the street for the techs to check out be a pain in the ass?

i need to know the recall has been done and also service inspection 1 has been done too...big deal here in the buying decison

yes i am willing and ready to pay for a service check up and i know it will prolly be 100$ if not more. does anyone ever do this? will the infiniti dealership question this?> allow this?>

Re: buying used car at one dealer but bring it to check it out another dealer before

they will allow you to have it checked out by your mechanic/garage.... i doubt if that garage is associated with a dealer they will do it though... kind of needs to be a private party thing.

i'm going through some issues myself buying a car.... but far beneath an infiniti.

Re: buying used car at one dealer but bring it to check it out another dealer before

madbomber31 said:
they will allow you to have it checked out by your mechanic/garage.... i doubt if that garage is associated with a dealer they will do it though... kind of needs to be a private party thing.

i'm going through some issues myself buying a car.... but far beneath an infiniti.

ya the infiniti prolly knows nothing about the recall or service actions needed on an s54 engine, they just took it in trade and put it on the lot for sale ..... i need to have a service tec run the vins and make sure this 32 is kickin hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom