Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ecstacy and antidepressants

Benzi

I have been pledging for the passed 6 weeks now and have fallen victem to anti-depressants. I am prescribed 150 mg Wellbutrin 2X a day. Anyway, on Friday i want to either candyflip or roll with my gf. I know that MAO inhibiters are a no-no with e, what about Wellbutrin?
Thanks in advance to those who reply

1Mistake said:
Any SSRI will inhibit you from rollin' Take a week off and you'll be all set

J

correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think wellbutrin is not a SSRI... it works different then prozac.. zoloft.. etc..

it targets dopamine and norepinephrine where as zoloft/prozac etc.. target seratonin ...

why do you want to roll if you are taking anti-depressants?

not flaming here, but if you are taking an anti-depressant voluntarily then you acknowledge you may be depressed and you are actively trying to get better. why then would you want to roll and hurt your progress?

i'm not sure about wellbutrin, but i know with any ssri, you cannot roll.

what do you mean you can not roll if you are on ssri? Do you mean that e will not work or do you mean it is dangerous?

Thanks

with ssri's you most likely wont feel anything of just a very very weak roll. i have a friend who was on celexa and she didn't every feel anything. she did skip a day before and day of dose and rolled ok, but telling someone to stay off a med that is prescribed is not a good idea.

from what i understand, it is dangerous to take e with MAOI's

Top Bottom