Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***MUSCLE TECH POSTS!***

Genome

Plat Hero
Platinum
Ok guys. I'm the ONE deleting the MUSCLE TECH posts. Let's try to keep the anabolic board the way it is meant to be. If you want to keep talking about how "GREAT" MUSCLE TECH is....Take it to either the CHAT board or the SUPPLEMENTS board.

I appologize to the members whose posts I deleted or moved. In the future if you don't want your posts to be moved/deleted, try to place them on the RIGHT board.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding.

Genome<>

Genome said:
Ok guys. I'm the ONE deleting the MUSCLE TECH posts. Let's try to keep the anabolic board the way it is meant to be. If you want to keep talking about how "GREAT" MUSCLE TECH is....Take it to either the CHAT board or the SUPPLEMENTS board.

I appologize to the members whose posts I deleted or moved. In the future if you don't want your posts to be moved/deleted, try to place them on the RIGHT board.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding.

Genome<>

Look - what I had a problem with was the fact that there were several other threads pertaining to the same subject.

Speaking of correct forums - next time could you at least put it in the supplements forum??

Hehehhe

I think what happened is members were trying to show support for George and this board and were posting it here because this is where the attack was aimed.

No problemo.

Enigmaxxx7 said:
I think what happened is members were trying to show support for George and this board and were posting it here because this is where the attack was aimed.

No problemo.

Correctamundo!!

Re: Re: ***MUSCLE TECH POSTS!***

Cornholio said:

Look - what I had a problem with was the fact that there were several other threads pertaining to the same subject.

Speaking of correct forums - next time could you at least put it in the supplements forum??

Hehehhe

You got it brotha. :)

Genome<>

Damn Cornholio, 2 threads deleted in a span of about 10 minutes. You're my hero for the day. LMAO!!!

Genome has that wicked eraser out this morning! LOL!!!

Enigmaxxx7 said:
Damn Cornholio, 2 threads deleted in a span of about 10 minutes. You're my hero for the day. LMAO!!!

My personal best was getting BANNED from musclemag in less than 1 hour.

Enigmaxxx7 said:

..... Just doing my job brotha....Just doing my job.:angel:

Genome<>

Re: Re: Re: ***MUSCLE TECH POSTS!***

Genome said:

You got it brotha. :)

Genome<>

Seriously. Thanks for posting why it was moved. Other mods should take notice of that.

Thanks for your support. I will keep you posted as things develop. I restored some of the posts to the supplement board. I still cannot believe they would ask for your personal info.

Top Bottom