Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Be the change you want to see in the world" Mrs. MuscleAddictions Journey to Compete

Mrs. MuscleAddiction

High End Bro
Platinum
Lets start out the log right...

42 years young!
2 daughters (7 & 19)...youngest turns 7 tomorrow!!!
5'5"
130 lb.
15-18% BF...guestimate

Training split...

Monday: Chest/Calves/30 min treadmill @ 3.6 mph/4%
Tuesday: Arms/30 min treadmill @ 3.6 mph/4%
Wednesday: OFF (weights) 30 min treadmill @ 3.6 mph/4%
Thursday: Back/Hams/30 min treadmill @ 3.6 mph/4%
Friday: Shoulders/Calves/30 min treadmill @ 3.6 mph/4%
Saturday: Legs/Abs (no cardio)
Sunday: OFF completely...unless she gets a wild hair to go running on the beach or something

Supplements...

GW-501516 (10mg ED)
MK-2866 (12.5mg ED)
N2 Burn
Keto Burn
N2 Slin
Gear (NTBM)
Bridge (NTBM)
Raspberry Katones
Multi
Krill or Fish Oil

Nutrition...

40% Protein/30% Carbs/30% Fats...just really need to focus on eating clean and healthy, and eating...sometimes don't like to eat. My husband will figure calories and all that.

Goal...

To compete in a figure competition, and compete at the same show my husband does! Tone up, lose bodyfat, build legs, tighten butt and abs...and get back what I had before, my guns!

Thanks to psizzle, superqt4utnv, and cangal for all you help and input so far, and psizzle for hooking me up with platinum...hubby is working on lifetime plat or something. Looking forward to all of you giving input, thanks for following.

Re: "Be the change you want to see in the world" Mrs. MuscleAddictions Journey to Com

Hey all!

Thank you thank you psizzle....you rock! How awesome to have all this support. IT IS ON!!!

1st log posting on my own....

Today's workout: Hamstrings, back & cardio

Wide Grip Pull-downs
Bent-over barbell rows super set w/stiff legged dead lifts
1 arm Low cable rows
Superset seated leg curls with Straight arm lat pull downs
30 minutes cardio 3.6mph 4%

Foodwise:

AM
Pre-workout craze (love it - grape)
Post-workout shake Rocky road whey to build muscle w almond milk (he didn't tell me it was almond milk till now, it was GOOD!)

Noon:
Tuna melt...
Banana

3pm
Greek yogurt w granola
1/2 bag Pirate Booty cheetos

8pm dinner
Sirloin strip steaks & Chicken
Coastal Kale salad

I know the tuna melt was not a good choice nor were the Pirate Booty cheetos, but I was starving and lazy. And Mr. MA was not hm to feed me!!!!

The problem is dialing in my diet, I have really bad eating habits, I have always had high metabolism and used to eat anything and never gain weight, now with age I guess that metabolism is slowing down and I don't want to admit it! I KNOW what I SHOULD be eating, but I have to figure out how I can eat egg whites since I am not a huge egg fan anyways, but egg whites, we don't like each other that much. I just hv to figure out what I will eat, so I do eat. Normally I will just not eat, which I know is bad. Then I scarf down dinner and eat alot then I go to bed. Not good I know.

Well there is today. Thanks again for the platinum. Soooo appreciated.

Re: "Be the change you want to see in the world" Mrs. MuscleAddictions Journey to Com

I forgot yesterday Friday,

Had no one to watch the kid in the am so I could not go to the gym w hubby. Was going to hike up a mountain with girldfriend but it was way too cold! I know big sissie, so day 2 was not exciting.

Food log Day 2:

Morning shake with banana (whey to build muscle rocky road)
Noon 1 can tuna (2 tuna sandwiches on whole wheat nut bread)
Dinner Pasta (Daddy was lazy & didn't cook)

Day 3 - Saturday:

AM Pre-workout craze and ezekiel muffin
Breakfast: Eggs benedict & fruit
Lunch: Whey to build shake (ate late breakfast)
Dinner: Authenic Mexican tacos w steak, onions, cilantro, pico de gallo

Training: Legs & Abs:

Extensions 3 sets
Seated leg curl 3 sets both warmup
Barbell squats 4 sets 2 final sets at 135lbs
Hack squats 4 sets final set 225lbs
Leg Press 4 sets final set 315lbs
Abductors and aductors superset 3 sets
Ab Sled machine abs and obliques 3 sets
Crunches w 6 lb ball throw

Tomorrow is my daughters bday so no gym. Food will prob be horrible, but we are all set to go with official transformation begin date of Monday January 14th. Pictures will be taken & posted.

Thank you all for your input and suggestions...

Here is a picture of the supplements that my husband will have me use, can't tell you too much about them all, but he knows what he is doing...

zll5k.jpg

Of course I am subbed in for this ;)...kill it baby!!!

I will be starting my Pre-contest log soon as well :) it's our year my friend! Kill it!

Super happy to see another log!! Lovin the excitement you have girl!

Good job on the workouts :)

Well today is the big start day. Day 1 of my transformation. Pics below. Yuck....

1zwgj9u.jpg

u5xt4.jpg

2vhvhq0.jpg

ffcphy.jpg

2wlx029.jpg

zv6ah4.jpg

Supplements:

N2 Slin (3 caps)
Keto Burn (1 cap)
Gear (6 caps)
Xtreme Joint (5 caps)
Ruthless 3D Multi (3 caps)
Vitamin C (1000 mg)
MK-2866 (12.5mg)
GW-501516 (10mg)
PWO Craze

Food:

Post workout shake: Whey to Build Muscle w/Almond Milk
Late lunch: Coastal Kale Salad with a chicken breast.
Snack: Two boiled eggs
Dinner: Chicken salad (again)

Workout:

Shoulders & Arms

Cybex machine shoulder press warm-ups 4 sets
Seated dumbell shoulder press 4 sets
Dumbell side lateral 4 sets
Dumbell rear delt 4 sets
V-bar Tricep Pressdowns 4 sets
DB Overhead Extensions 4 sets
Hammer Strength Dips 4 sets
Seated BB Curls 3 sets
Low Cable Curls 3 sets
DB Alternating Curls 3 sets
30 minutes cardio (4% @ 3.6)

I feel really good and ready for this challenge. Challenge myself. Till tomorrow

Mrs. MA

Top Bottom