Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

milk thistle

orlandocheese1

[FONT=&quot]So i'm pretty sure i'm gonna start my cycle of dbol pretty soon but i was reading about milk thistle and it says you could have an allergic reaction if you're allergic to ragweed and shit like that, which i am allergic to it. are there any other things i could take to decrease the chance of liver toxication??[/FONT]

So i'm pretty sure i'm gonna start my cycle of dbol pretty soon but i was reading about milk thistle and it says you could have an allergic reaction if you're allergic to ragweed and shit like that, which i am allergic to it. are there any other things i could take to decrease the chance of liver toxication??

Start by reading our articles.

understand that your liver is NOT the only thing that needs protected here... you need to protect blood pressure, kidneys, lipids etc... far far far far far too many people are under the impression you only need to protect your liver and thats a huge mistake... of course you need to protect it but thats not even remotely close to the only area that needs protection

You need more than liver protection on dbol..

check our this all in one, www.bannednutrition.com

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom