Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural energy boosters

chantalyee

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys I am in the 15% or less bf range right now and cutting for a photoshoot (my first for my bbing career)
7a92d9a4-76c3-4f44-b0f2-0e4dd5b4ce35
My goal is to get into near show bf% and find out where I am weight wise and weight class wise and also figure out what needs more work. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am completely natural and on a very decent diet. (working with a reputable nutritionist) I am losing at an exceptionally slow rate to prevent LBM from dumping at the lower bf%. The diet has been fairly easy so far. I am grumpy sometimes, can't focus, confused and hungry. I can live with all these things but the thing that is starting to affect me now is a lack of energy. I still have my strength in the gym but I don't have my mojo. It just requires me to really dig deep to get the rep. Today I took a walk at lunch and my ass was dragging. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Are there any natural type substances that you guys use when you get to lower bf% to keep the energy up? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have begun cafeine and am considering starting creatine this week too.[/FONT]

Caffeine is fine but I don't think creatine will give you the kind of energy you are looking for

nutritionists are mostly hacks. i am curious to see what kind of absurd diet they put you on where you are grumpy all the time.. sounds like they just put you into a deep deficit which is only going to crash your metabolism.

as a female being only 15% is super lean as it is so not sure why you need to waste money on a nutritionist in the first place, you are doing good on your own

Top Bottom