Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

proviron & back pumps

Levinsteel

[FONT=&quot]Anyone ever get back pumps from proviron or is this a known side effect? I’ve ran proviron countless times and for months in a row and don’t ever remember it giving me back pumps like I’ve been getting as of late. I e ran three different brands the past month or two pharma grade and two respectable UGLs that I know have quality product. My back pumps have been absolutely insane this past month and Ive been taking 6-12 g of taurine and no less than a gallon a day of water. I’m not on any other orals and only running test rn. I know proviron is a dht and back pumps are common with dht derivatives but I can’t say I’ve ever had back pumps from proviron and crippling ones like I’ve been getting the past month.[/FONT]

I can't say I've had back pumps from just Proviron itself but it's not impossible. What dose are you using and how long have you been running it

you should not be getting back pumps from proviron.. its not a c17aa steroid meaning it hasnt been altered in the way that toxicity presents itself... thats not something you should have occur when using it

Do you have any good brand recommendations for Proviron

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Do you have any good brand recommendations for Proviron

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness
Bayer will be the gold standard if you can afford it. I've had great luck with some UGL Proviron though too.

Top Bottom