Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle changes needed midway?

andersenom

Hey guys I am 6-2 inches, 238 pounds and mid teens body fat %. this is my 8th cycle, I am 30 years old, been using steroids for 5 years. Right now I am doing 500mg cypionate testosterone along with EQ boldenone 400mg and proviron 50mg a day . I’m leaning out but not getting big muscle gains. What are you guys opinions on changing things mid cycle and adding more stuff here?

You can add a good oral, proviron is not a good oral. Add some tbol or dbol 30mgs per day with ostazol before you train 3 caps and 1 cap in the middle of training, watch your results go up.

Eat more food before you add in more gear.

Test and EQ is a great stack for slow and steady gains. If this is your 8th cycle, I would assume you have used stronger compounds. EQ might not stack up to those, but it is still very effective.

you need to look at your diet and training along with bloodwork.. next would be gear quality ... not adding more shit

If you are leaning out on that cycle instead of gaining then it just means you need to eat more food.

Take a look at your macros. Try upping your carbs.
I am obviously making a blind statement because the information provided is minimal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom