Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you need PCT with a first time Dianabol only cycle?

SouthPhilly

Before everyone goes for my head, I'm not planning on or considering a dianabol only cycle.

I'm confused. A good friend of mine was talking about a only dianabol cycle to someone else who was asking, and he had said that he shouldn't need any AI or SERM's, or PCT with a first time dianabol only cycle.

From everything I've read, most people say that there should be something for it. A few say no.

My buddy has his degree in sports medicine and physical therapy, and he know's his shit, he won the NPC last year. He says no pct.

Is it possible to not need anything while on a DBOL only cycle? 50mg a day ED for 50 days, he says no.

Also, if you choose the route of not taking anything, what should you look for to decide if you need to add something?

some one who say no PCT is needed for dbol obviously doesnt know what hes talking about...they dont teach you about steriods while doing a sports degree mate.

50mg dbol isnt a low dose either by the way...

Top Bottom