Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is It Alright For Me To Take Anavar Along With Percocet And Antibiotics???

distanced

The surgeon (had a detached ACL and MCL with scoping fixed) has me on

15mg percocet/4-6hrs
1000mg antibiotics/ed

I want to take 30-40mg of anavar ed since my right leg is as sloppy as jello. The surgery was 10 days ago and I'm supposed to be able to walk in about 10 more days. After about two weeks of the anavar I will be out and was thinking I'd use up all my winny at 100mg/day for two weeks.

I am not able to get to a computer without a lot of help from family since I can't walk, so I don't expect I'll be able to write anymore on here for about 2 weeks. I must also mention that I will in no way be able to get any more of anything since I can't walk.

I have my anavar here, where I'm being cared for. Once I can walk, I'll be back at my place and will have access to my winny. It'll be quit a while before I'm able to get anything else to help preserve or regrow my wasting muscle. So please just comment on what is above.

Thanks Bros

neither of you bothered to answer my question.

any mods able to tell me if these compounds are safe together?

If you've had major surgeries before, you should understand the logic of what I'm doing.

I read a very interesting article about 8 years ago about how antibiotics may interfere with absorbtion of oral anabolic steroids.

The article didn't discuss anavar, but it mapped out how antibiotics could weaken the effect of d-bol.

Top Bottom