Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crak you psychotic bastard. Where have you been hiding? Kill any one lately?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Glad to see you around. :)

bro, i contemplated killing my neighbor a few days ago when he choked the living fuck out of his wife. instead, i called 911 when i found out. there was a thread about it too. i had no confrontation with him personally.

do i want to kill, aw hell sure, why not? :D

crak600 said:
bro, i contemplated killing my neighbor a few days ago when he choked the living fuck out of his wife. instead, i called 911 when i found out. there was a thread about it too. i had no confrontation with him personally.

do i want to kill, aw hell sure, why not? :D

LOL. Glad to see ya back. The place is more interesting in your presence.

deteras1 said:
Only his dogs.

why don't you go tell PETA on me? oh wait, what i did was ethical.

btw, have i ever told you how sexy you are when you're angry? god damn you're makin me hot over here :horny: :heart: let's make love like a pair of wild animals ;)

crak600 said:
why don't you go tell PETA on me? oh wait, what i did was ethical.

btw, have i ever told you how sexy you are when you're angry? god damn you're makin me hot over here :horny: :heart: let's make love like a pair of wild animals ;)

i'm glad chinfur is back. as long as he keeps his spermies away from me.

ok biteme, this is what's been up...

we've been moving. only went about 2 miles though. place is a bit smaller, but nicer. half of a double house, same as what we were renting before. rent is the same as well. yard is bigger, we have an attic now, and the basement is dry (so that's where my desk is so i can hide from everyone ;) )

the move has been HELL. we started moving stuff over here a little over a week before the REAL move. last saturday was the day we were moving. we had 1 pickup (while 2 days earlier we supposedly had 3) from 930-230. i had one able body from 930-1200, then he had to leave. my brother showed up at 1230.

me and my brother busted our asses until midnight. glad he was willing to work, because i put his ass to work.

sunday we kept at it until he had to leave at 4 (he had a 3 hour drive). we had no pickups, just my S-10 Blazer that i havn't managed to sell yet.

Blazer's fuel line is blown. that piece of shit is leaking fuel faster than it's burning fuel, and it's the 4.3L V6, so you know it already sucks fuel fast. i havn't had the time to even check out the problem, i just know it's leaking somewhere around the fuel filter. i've been real careful to toss my cigarettes AWAY from the car while driving. yeah, i'm still smokin like a fuckin chimney and loving it too.

so we've been busting our asses all week and we're finally nearing the finish line. the new place is in a state of chaos right now, the old place has some more of our stuff and a shitpod of trash to get out.

i will honestly say we were unprepared for this move. not enough boxes, not enough organization, not enough bodies, not enough trucks. yes, it's true, you find out who your real friends are when it comes time to move. i have no friends around here, so i guess i pretty much didn't need to find out anything. had one guy come up and help me out the weekend before the move though. he wasn't able to come up the weekend of the move. Former US Marine that i go to school with. real cool dude. as long as we get all this shit finished up at the old house by tomorrow, i'll be able to go to his "Mullet Madness" Halloween party tomorrow night. should be fun as hell.

other than that, same old BS. school, kids, school, kids...it never ends.

btw, i never really made a "departure" or was "hiding." just was too busy to get swept up in posting here for a while. it happens.

It sure does. Our lives are parallel, with your's being a little worse, ok maybe a lot worse, but all you've had is bad luck. Sooner or later, that will change. Then when you hit 40 you can sit back and relax.

biteme said:
It sure does. Our lives are parallel, with your's being a little worse, ok maybe a lot worse, but all you've had is bad luck. Sooner or later, that will change. Then when you hit 40 you can sit back and relax.

gee, you're sooooooooo damn encouraging.

remind me to give you a call when someone in my family dies, ok?

nah, really, things are ok i guess. i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fuckin glad that Blazer isn't my daily driver anymore. oh holy fuck me would i be screwed right now.

Top Bottom