Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enough: Fasting.

_Judith_

I read that fasting every third day will lengthen your life.

Enough by Bill Mckibbin is the book.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

So far the book said it's just a theory, and it mentioned one guy who'd done it for most of his life so far but he's only 76 or so, I guess we'll have to wait until he dies??

Fasting and BBing don't mix well... as a matter of fact, I think Fasting only mix well with some religious beliefs

The belief is that eating very low calorie will lenghten your life span. So fasting, in theory, should detox you and by its very nature reduce your calories.

_Judith_ said:
I read that fasting every third day will lengthen your life.

Enough by Bill Mckibbin is the book.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

So far the book said it's just a theory, and it mentioned one guy who'd done it for most of his life so far but he's only 76 or so, I guess we'll have to wait until he dies??

#1 Bill Mckibben is a goddamned JOURNALIST. He is neither a dietician, doctor, nor does hold any scrap of legitimacy as anything resembling an "expert" in any of the fields in which he writes. He is a shitstain on the face of society, and the only people keeping him fed are the same people who watch John Edwards, call psychic hotlines, and wear crystals around their necks for "healing properties".

#2 Anyone who believes in "detoxing" is a fucking moron. The kidneys, liver, and to some extent sweat glands "detox" your body. Not fasting. Not wheatgrass juice. Not magic beans.

#3 All you will accomplish by fasting that frequently is severe catabolism. If you're the kind of mental deficient who likes losing all your hard earned gains to the ravages of proteolysis, then go for it. Hell, why stop there? If one day does a good job of "detoxing" you, then a full month ought to REALLY do a GREAT job of "detoxing" you.

Fucking mindless hippies.

Top Bottom