Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dianabol / primobolan thinks and helps

frankherrera04

hi everyone im going to post my cycle.. if have all products starts 4 january 2016...

22, 1.81cm, 188lb, bff 12-15% visibles abs

dianabol 15mg/ED 1-5 week
primobolan tabs 75mg/ed 1-5 week
proviron 25mg/ed 1-5 week
nolvadex 10mg/ ed 1-5 week
clomid 6-8 week

would take them like this:
- 15 mg diana in the morning with breakfast

- with primo i dont know to take 75 or 100mg? if 75 would divide into 3 doses of 25mg(breakfast, lunch and dinner) if is 100mg/ed i dont know how to divide.. if can anyone helps i would appreciate.

- the proviron and nolvadex i dont how to take if at any time of the day or with the breaksfast too? and the proviron is good in 25mg or i have to increase to 50mg?

liver protector silimarine 150mg everyday

look i going to take little doses of diana to prevent too much water retention, and nolvadex together with cycle for te same reason.. block strogens, the proviron for the lack of testosterone in the cycle, i tried to put some muscle tight as possible( u know diana is water) so im going to do my cardio... and in the diet I will not exaggerate with carbs.. only taken before and after workout.. in the other meals only vegetables and proteins

i dont thinks that gyno gonna be a problem because im using little doses of diana and when was child I was operated for gynecomastia(i was fat boy hehe) so i think with the surgery they eliminate that gland...

so thanks and hope anyone can help me with my doubts

I disagree, it's not written in stone that test has to be ran with a cycle. Hell i have ran dbol only cycles with excellent results.

Top Bottom