Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's Fault Is It?????

BIGnR$CH

I was looking at a thread earlier when I came across a topic I think would start a great conversation. I won’t quote this exactly because honestly I don’t remember and am too lazy to go back and look :) but there was a comment made about a lost package in the mail and it being the responsibility of a "good" supplier or source to resend the package.

So my questions to everyone are as followed:

1. Is it the responsibility of the supplier to re-ship orders "lost" in the mail?

2. If the supplier should choose not to resend the order is this grounds for that supplier or source to be labeled as a scammer?

hard to say bro you can argue both sides here.....just comes down to working with a source whom you trust and with solid resend policies if something like that happens.....good question although your gonna get different answers from both sides....

BIGnR$CH said:
I was looking at a thread earlier when I came across a topic I think would start a great conversation. I won’t quote this exactly because honestly I don’t remember and am too lazy to go back and look :) but there was a comment made about a lost package in the mail and it being the responsibility of a "good" supplier or source to resend the package.

1. Is it the responsibility of the supplier to re-ship orders "lost" in the mail?

2. If the supplier should choose not to resend the order is this grounds for that supplier or source to be labeled as a scammer?

I feel it is only fair if both parties are being truley honest that they even "shipped" the package.

BIGnR$CH said:

Most of your good sources will re-ship lost orders. If you are trying to scam(not saying you, BIGnR$CH, just readers of this post in general) the source, be sure he will notice if you make a habit of this.

2) If it is a new source, they usually would be willing to do this more so than the established ones to keep a good name for themselves, but like I said any good source usually makes this a normal practice to keep good customers. I wouldn't go out and call them a scammer, but make note of it, and if you know any others using this same source, let them know and ask them if they have had the same situation. Sources do turn scammers from time to time, it's sad... but it happens.

Hard to say but alot of suppliers will let you no before hand if your package gets seized they'll send you a new package with the seizure letter...Now to there benefit if they dont say anything about it than your beat you took the risk..You need to fall before you walk you need to get beat before you get a good source.

i have to come out. o.k. if your source supplies tracking numbers with purchases. and there is absolute proof that it is lost in the mail. then yes. a good source will resend the original order. now. if you for some reason screwed up the name on the shipping info. and are not able to pick it up or anything of the sort. and the recorded order shows that thats the correct info. that you gave originally. this is if you end up having to go pick up. then no. a source should not have to resend the order . you should have everything in line before hand. tracking no. with delivery confermation helps every single time.

bigtravis said:
i have to come out. o.k. if your source supplies tracking numbers with purchases. and there is absolute proof that it is lost in the mail. then yes. a good source will resend the original order. now. if you for some reason screwed up the name on the shipping info. and are not able to pick it up or anything of the sort. and the recorded order shows that thats the correct info. that you gave originally. this is if you end up having to go pick up. then no. a source should not have to resend the order . you should have everything in line before hand. tracking no. with delivery confermation helps every single time.

Good point! Definitely make sure your supplier uses a DC #

I think that a good supplier should re-ship orders lost in the mail especially if the supplier tracks the order via delivery confirmation number and can see that their customer has yet to receive their order. On the other hand I also think that sometimes people take this stuff for granted almost as if they were ordering from a large retail store. They tend to forget the true nature of the business at hand. While a true business man would (out of good business efforts) re-ship the order, there are mere "peddlers” out there that don’t and wont. Be smart and know your supplier!!

There has to be other comment out there or even past experiences that could keep others out of trouble!

Top Bottom