Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chicago hot spots

Jback

going out to chicago next weekend for my birthday-any bros recomend any good clubs to hang out-thanx guys

Reactions: Cut
If you want strip clubs:

Crazy Horse TOO
The Admiral

If you want hard hittin clubs:
Circus
Crow Bar
Nocturnal
White Star

If you want chill hip hop clubs:
Big Wig
Funky Buda Lounge

If you want cool local bars within walking distance:
Go to wriglyville by wrigley field BEWARE: 1 wrong turn and you are in boys town....this is without a doubt the most gayest part of the entire midwest you will ever see! Hope this helps.

Definitely the CROBAR!!!!!!!!
I always make sure to go there. There is no other spectacle like it, that I've seen. Beautiful people, freaky people, crazy people. I LOVE IT. Plus, the best damn Hard House I've ever heard.

Go to Crobar on Saturday night. Kustom on Friday or Saturday (get there early or you'll never get in...majorly hot women there!). Nocturnal is good on Saturday also. Don't bother with White Star...it's gone down the tubes and nobody ever goes there anymore. A new club called Chromium opened recently. I haven't checked it out yet, but anything that's new on the scene here in chicago is where everyone will be. have fun bro!

Top Bottom