Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mixing lifting styles

frogger00

Do you feel it’s a good idea to incorporate different lifting styles into your routine? I was asking about adding powerlifting lifts and bodybuilding lifts together. What do you guys think?

are you new to training? then if so what i recommend is you stick to the big 8-10 lifts for the next 2-3 years with PROPER FORM. don't even worry about how much you do.

how many times do we see a skinny 20 year old in the gym wearing a wife beater who stands in front of the mirror doing curls the whole time. and they go nowhere.. or the ones who throw 4 plates on the bar and do the worst form imaginable. no that won't get you anywhere

Do you feel it’s a good idea to incorporate different lifting styles into your routine? I was asking about adding powerlifting lifts and bodybuilding lifts together. What do you guys think?

All lifts are the same.

Bodybuilding and powerlifting movements are pretty much the same when it comes down to the main lifts. The only thing different is rep ranges

Top Bottom