Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weight training on cycle vs. off

nelsonbazz

is there a difference in volume, sets and how often you can train while on steroids vs. off of them? a guy at the gym who obviously is on lots of sauce argued with me and said that on steroids you can work a muscle group 3 times a week but a natural lifter can only do it once a week or he will not grow. is he right?

i would not train any muscle group more than twice a week whether on cycle or not... your muscles need time to repair to regrow and continuously tearing down muscle fibers without proper recovery time is only going to hinder the actual muscle growth...

You can definitely train harder, longer, and more often on gear. You can also injure yourself more easily by doing this. I don't recommend any drastic changes.

Honestly its been reverse for me, not on gear ( sarms ) I used to go for 2 hours a day 6 days a week, now I train 5 days 2 days off and hour- and hour and 30, while I can push harder I control myself alot more and stay more disciplined overall because I know I can overkill so I regin it in alot, I wouldn't go more than twice per week for each group, you have to think primary and secondary movers and muscles are getting hit regardless when you train.

Top Bottom