Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with pct restart after sarms cycle because of low test

ak1nyc

High End Bro
Platinum
In the beginning of December I started to take sarms lgd4033 . First 10 days did 20 mg which is a lot and then reduced 10 mg a day for another 15 days. During the end I felt very suppressed that is why I stopped.
I was able to get nolva and chlomid . Chlomid from some one I know and nolva from some dude on craiglist who had it for like 2-3 years and was 2 months from expiration

I did it for 3 weeks all I had
Nolva
50 50 25
Chlomid
40 40 20

Felt good and normal. 14 days later after I stopped I started to feel fatigue again def not myself.loss of libido. I got nolva from craiglist guy again did it for 10 days and and felt okay then started 5 days ago to start feel lousy and tired and loss of libido

I got bloods done
Test www 430
Estrogen was 47

Test is is "norm range but way to low for what I usually feel like which should be 1000

Estrogen is higher then should be . What should I do now?
Should I do a full pct again with hcg, nolva and arimidex or I don't need hcg. . Please help

many sarms out there are really just weak versions of still legal pro hormones (most pro hormones were banned but some are still legal).. and even the legal ones are suppressive

it sounds like you ran an awful PCT to me. you should check my signature and run a correct PCT. running 2 SERM's for pct was good back when Reagan was president, it is very outdated. remember SERM's drop IGF-1 25%, this is not a good thing to deal with in PCT

also note op:

1) PCT HELPS recovery, doesnt mean just because you finished one you are 100%, it takes time.
2) dont use SARMS without a test base! if you cant pin test or use another form in a worthy amount, dont do aas, proH or SARMS IMO

There is a lot of misinformation here.

First, SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical liquid. You should be very leery of any capsulated SARMS product.

Seconds, SARMS were developed to prevent muscle wasting in people with diseases like HIV and cancer. You DO NOT need a testosterone base to use them. Part of what makes SARMS so beneficial is the fact that you can use them between cycles as a bridge and they very minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production.

I did a 4033 cycle for 8 weeks got some good results but did shut me down I did not do a pct because I was stupid but my test did come back pretty quick

There is a lot of misinformation here.

First, SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical liquid. You should be very leery of any capsulated SARMS product.

Seconds, SARMS were developed to prevent muscle wasting in people with diseases like HIV and cancer. You DO NOT need a testosterone base to use them. Part of what makes SARMS so beneficial is the fact that you can use them between cycles as a bridge and they very minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production.

exactly. this is exactly what I was saying

SARM's will not shut you down. they are minimally suppressive

anyone who got shut down using 'sarms' wasn't really using sarm's.. they were using weak pro hormones that were mislabeled as sarms

and yes you can run sarm's solo. they were designed for HRT!! SR9009 and LGD4033 were both designed for that reason. so anyone saying you have to stack in testosterone with it is completely incorrect.

Probably the best thread I've read on the subject.

This just disproved everything I was told by "that guy" at the gym.

Love this site.

Top Bottom