Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the most HGH you can inject at one time?

doublefister

I am getting mixed reviews about how much HGH you can inject at once. Anywhere from 4IU's-6IU's. Is there really much of a difference and are there any links on it?

Right now I am injecting twice a day which is once in the morning and about 6-8 hours later. 4IU's in the morning then 3IU's later eod.

You can inject like 16ius every other third day. People are saying they get the same results as ED injections. If u are bulking I would do the every third day injection. It shock the system

Ive heard the same thing about shocking the system with the high injections. Im curious to hear more feedback on this, and who has tried that..

I use 4 IU ED… 2 about 10 am and 2 around 8:30 pm… It keeps me pretty lean and the sides are not to bad!!

I am also interested in the higher dosage with a less frequent injection schedule.. Sounds interesting..

Taoiron

Last edited:
18iu is what they give AIDS patients so you're nowhere near the top end of dosing. I use 9iu/day on occassion but usually 7iu/day

Ulter said:
18iu is what they give AIDS patients so you're nowhere near the top end of dosing. I use 9iu/day on occassion but usually 7iu/day

Didnt u have CTS using 7ius ED?

I recommend taking dose split up with in first 8 hours of awaking.
some take 1/2 dose in morning and 1/2 dose at night
some every day for 5 days and 2 days off
others every other day

as with anything you must find what works for your body, to give you results you want
there is more then one way to climb a mountain or eat ice cream

Ulter said:

Isn't this why Serano got fined by the FDA?? 18 ius a day makes 1 kit last a month...its all about$$$$

I didnt mean the most you can do in a day but the most you can do in one injection. If people are using up to 18IU's a day then I am assuming there are doing at least 9IU's at a time.

Top Bottom