Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do i look good in the locker room but not in weight room?

Garza

Has anyone noticed how much lighting affects how your muscles look?

Is it just me?

When I am at the tanning salon or the locker room at the gym, I think, "damn, I look great." But when i'm out in the weight room or just at home I look like shit.

Does lighting play a big part when they take photos of bodybuilders? It seems like lighting makes a big difference. What do you think?

Besides the lights the mirrors are not the same, some make you look thinner some others fat, obviously it is not a very evident change.
:smash:

first of all, STOP LOOKING IN ALL THE DAMN MIRRORS... you might not notice yourself doing this but I guaranttee everyone around you notice you doing it at every occasion...

Secondly, lighting and the size of mirror play big parts in how you'd look... Stand in front of a smaller mirror with the light source slightly in front you'd look like a monster because the 3D effects of your density is enhanced with the shadows and bordering... If you have the light source in the back you would hardly see any detail... Add on top of that a huge ass mirror and you'd feel like a barbie doll..

john

my gym has mirrors everywhere so I can't avoid it. It does make me look about 6% less bf then I have, my arms look ripped to all hell when Im curling, its kinda cool, and it kinda sux. Oh well

Top Bottom