Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much weight do you guys lose after a period of not training?

GoldenDelicious

i was sick and out of the game for 3 weeks, and im down at least a kilogram (havnt worked my legs yet so i hope a bit of sugar/water will pump my weight up after the leg workout)

how about you guys? im natural so im spewing about this kilo, it takes me soooooo long to gain a clean kilo :( :(

I havent lost any weight yet. And ive only trained 3 very light days in 3 weeks. So from high volume/ high intensity to basically nothing. My arms measure the same, chest and back look about the same. Not sure where my strength is at though. Hope to test it soon when I recover. Pulled/torn back muscle in upper back. Hope that helps

I find I lose a little weight at the start, but then I stay the same. It's fat replacing the muscle!

I'm taking a break from lifting this week.

I don't intend on giving up any of my weight gains.

cheers guys

i did my upper body and it has filled out again (boobelicious again :D ) and my weight is up a bit, legs tomorrow so im hoping i get back to normal

i feel flabbier though, though that might be the result of my muscle tissue losing volume

hmmm

depends how long the "period" is...

usually after a week, i find i'm much more flabbier.

however there's no weight loss, just a noticable drop in strength.

now the big loss though is that pumped up feeling.

I don't know, I've never taken more than a week off since I started lifting. I've gained weight a couple times during a one week layoff.

The only time I lost weight was when I had a bad case of the stomach virus and was crapping blood for a week. I had to stop training for a week, and lost 20 ibs in 10 days, as well as about 15-20% of my strength. It took me about 8 weeks to regain the weight and strength. I was devistated when it happened.

Top Bottom