Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do some people just need more steroids?

ornish

I saw a study done that was posted on youtube and on a couple forums about how some people DNA is setup where they need much more steroids to get gains compared to others. It has to do with sensitivity and how you react to steroids. Same goes for those who get bad sides and those who don’t. What do you think about this theory?

Yes some people like ifbb pros can grow on 500mgs of sustanon, while others like average low genetic guys need 1gram of test just to gain some mass

I saw a study done that was posted on youtube and on a couple forums about how some people DNA is setup where they need much more steroids to get gains compared to others. It has to do with sensitivity and how you react to steroids. Same goes for those who get bad sides and those who don’t. What do you think about this theory?

bro i don't know this answer, i run that shit high. hard and heavy baby

Results from anything, training, diet, gear etc all boils down to genetics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are so many things that factor into results that it is near impossible to say people need more steroids vs others. I guess you could look at blood work but that doesn't determine results at all.

Contradictory

Top Bottom