Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd sarms cycle

minitruji

Hey I am 26 years old and this is my third sarms cycle, my previous cycles I used proven peptides and not sure if they were legit sarms cause my results were crappy. I am now 195 pounds 6 foot tall and 16% body fat. Looking to lose fat and gain strength. I was thinking about s4 andarine, lgd 4033 stacked together. Should I add gw cardarine too?

I like that sarms stack
50mgs andarine s4
LGD anabolicum 10mgs
add cardarine gw 20mgs
and cardazol 3 caps to boost

proven peptides is terrible... one of the worst you can find... i have a great stack layout for you... i would go with rad as opposed to lgd for your goals... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Hey I am 26 years old and this is my third sarms cycle, my previous cycles I used proven peptides and not sure if they were legit sarms cause my results were crappy. I am now 195 pounds 6 foot tall and 16% body fat. Looking to lose fat and gain strength. I was thinking about s4 andarine, lgd 4033 stacked together. Should I add gw cardarine too?

How was your diet and training? You still gotta work them hard too and not think drugs will do all the work

Proven peptides is a joke man. Dylan has you taken care of here. Check out sarms.forsale. They will have everything you need and won’t have to worry about quality

Top Bottom