Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uk sarms legality

Velez25

I just moved to the UK from India to live with my auntie and I am not familiar with the laws over here. I live in England near the ocean and will be finishing my grad degree. I am 25 years old and I weigh 85kilos. I am looking to increase my lean muscle mass and cut down some fat away. Is sarms okay to possess over here or should I just forget it?

UK sarms are legal to use not legal to sell, very strange laws. Overall sarms are legal in UK seems.

I just moved to the UK from India to live with my auntie and I am not familiar with the laws over here. I live in England near the ocean and will be finishing my grad degree. I am 25 years old and I weigh 85kilos. I am looking to increase my lean muscle mass and cut down some fat away. Is sarms okay to possess over here or should I just forget it?

Good to know if not at all relevant

i dont live in the uk so im not going to act like i know all the laws and procedures there... i do know that the uk is a big customer to sarms.forsale and they ship there frequently with no issues whatsoever

Steroids are "legal" in the UK.

UK based supplement shops still sell all the PH's that the USA banned. They are still legal there. They sell sarms too.

I am pretty sure sarms are completely legal in the UK and don't even have to fall under the "for research purposes only" guidelines like in the USA.

Top Bottom