Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle advice

nasahoe22

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys, I'm looking for some advice on my cycle.I'm 27 178lbs. 6ft b/f not sure but low.I was thinking of [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]wks 1-10 sust 500mg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]wks 1-10 deca 300mg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]wks 1-10 winny 50mg ed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]then follw up with pct clomid or nolvadex. And how about an hcg? If you can break it down more defined that be great.Thanks[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

how many cycles have you ran in the past? thats WAY too long to be using winstrol man... unless you are looking to just wreck your cholesterol and liver

Hey guys, I'm looking for some advice on my cycle.I'm 27 178lbs. 6ft b/f not sure but low.I was thinking of
wks 1-10 sust 500mg
wks 1-10 deca 300mg
wks 1-10 winny 50mg ed
then follw up with pct clomid or nolvadex. And how about an hcg? If you can break it down more defined that be great.Thanks

What is the point of the sust? If this is your firsct cycle, which it seems to be, you will want to start with test only...This is the time to take advantage of being able to get a lot with a little. I recommend a first cycle of 3-400mg/wk of cyp or test e for 12-14 weeks. Do not start with 3 compounds .

my $.02
JJ

^Is this his first cycle?

Anyways no need for HCG and as far as PCT goes I'd use both clomid and nolva.

dylan is right.. winny 50mg a day for 10 weeks is insane. i was shedding hair like crazy on 25mgs after 3 weeks. that also means your prostate is blowing up too

so although the winny will serve as your DHT it is too toxic to use that long. need to use proviron with a nandrolone always. i've been preaching this for years and the ones who are smart listen to me and don't get issues. if you want to know why then research my prior posts, a little homework is important

I'm guessing you are new to gear if you are planning to run winnie at 50mg for 10 weeks. Besides obliterating your lipid profile and liver values, I really don't think you would be able to push through week 5 or so as your joints became a dried out wreck. If it is your first cycle, test only.

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys, I'm looking for some advice on my cycle.I'm 27 178lbs. 6ft b/f not sure but low.I was thinking of [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]wks 1-10 sust 500mg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]wks 1-10 deca 300mg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]wks 1-10 winny 50mg ed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]then follw up with pct clomid or nolvadex. And how about an hcg? If you can break it down more defined that be great.Thanks[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
What's your cycle experience? First cycle should be test only

Top Bottom