Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WESTERN UNION & PAYMENTS ONLINE!!

S

satchboogie

if you pay via credit/debit card online for 'supplements'.. BAD MOVE!!!

word is some sources no longer take those payments as its unsafe for business.. plus it leaves a trail...

i always suggest you find a location near your home at:
www.westernunion.com

pay be cash!!!!

satchboogie said:

word is some sources no longer take those payments as its unsafe for business.. plus it leaves a trail...

www.westernunion.com

pay be cash!!!!

:)

that is absolutely TRUE. if you have to. just don't mention specifics in your e-mail. such as pharmaceutical names and info.

satchboogie said:

www.westernunion.com

pay be cash!!!!

correct. also those fuckers doesnt allow to wire money sometimes, with cc you have a limit and when you send cash in person from WU office you can send any amount you want.

Retabolil2 said:
correct. also those fuckers doesnt allow to wire money sometimes, with cc you have a limit and when you send cash in person from WU office you can send any amount you want.

also, I don't think pickups can be made at WU for money sent by credit card, and we know everyone likes the test question...

satchboogie said:

www.westernunion.com

pay be cash!!!!

Without a doubt bro.... I never use WU online.... Wiring money to the middle east or asia using my credit card is just too much of a risk, especially when going to a WU location is easy.....

bunch of idiots out there, next thing you'll know ppl. will be buying crack w/ a credit card via WU - just plain stupid.

wtf was the person thinkig using a CC for that? jesus!

anybody have a link to where WU gets thier rates from, or is it a percentage of amount being sent, seems like it is always a different amount or percentage????

Top Bottom