Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sexless marriage, need help

deadlyAnthony

I have been in a sexless marriage for 2 years. Before we got married we were doing it atleast 3 or 4 times a week. Then after we got married we have done it 3 times in 2 years. We both had a fight about it recently and blamed each other, but came to an agreement we would try supplements to ignite that fire again. Which supplement can we both try. Please don’t recommend steroids or stuff like that, we both are tested with work. Just natural supplements please

There are supplements and drugs that enhance your ability to obtain and maintain an erection but they don’t put you in the mood. What are your current stats including bf%?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome to getting married lol.

honestly you can try n2generate ES, but sounds like you just aren't sexually compatible. there is no solution here if you both cannot even have a conversation about it without fighting. time to move on or agree to fuck other people

I have been in a sexless marriage for 2 years. Before we got married we were doing it atleast 3 or 4 times a week. Then after we got married we have done it 3 times in 2 years. We both had a fight about it recently and blamed each other, but came to an agreement we would try supplements to ignite that fire again. Which supplement can we both try. Please don’t recommend steroids or stuff like that, we both are tested with work. Just natural supplements please

bro i been married too, not easy to do it. my wife caught me with her sister and kicked me out.

I doubt you're tested for steroids.

Any try a test booster like N2Generate.

Brother I hope you find something that will fix this issue....but I think there is underlying issues that supplements won’t fix.

You don't need supplements man. You need something to spice things up. Get some sex toys, send some naughty pics to each other. Pics don't have to be you either. You can easily use the interwebs to find some sexy shit that will get her juices flowing.

Top Bottom