Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

youtubers selling bunk products

fireFrances

Is it me or is every other youtuber in the fitness industry trying to always push bunk supplements that do nothing for you? It is always the same ingredients and then they switch them around and increase or decrease the dosages. And then they pretend their supplements gave them that look and that it wasn’t steroids. Just think it is funny

Many youtubers are selling fakes, it's usual. I just saw some guy selling fake sarms on youtube.

Is it me or is every other youtuber in the fitness industry trying to always push bunk supplements that do nothing for you? It is always the same ingredients and then they switch them around and increase or decrease the dosages. And then they pretend their supplements gave them that look and that it wasn’t steroids. Just think it is funny

bro they trying to sell same products but different names.

Brother, there are a ton of fake nattys on social that use a lot of steroids and pretend to be natural using only supplements.

If you really want to follow a great YouTube channel for honest Steroid information then you need to follow the Evolutionary.org YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6kpyNmZwmUPFdAGToBJPng/videos

Top Bottom