Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Staying hydrated

declanstewart

[FONT=&quot]Since I have been on my Test E cycle I can't seem to stay hydrated no matter how much water I drink my mouth and throat are always dry. Is this normal or what? I drink alot of water everyday, is their anything else to help with this?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

ive never had the issue but when your thirsty thats your body telling you that you dont have enough water and need to drink more, so you need to listen

It sounds like you still aren't getting enough water then. Drink even more and perhaps add some electrolytes to help stay hydrated

I’ve never had this issue?
I put out a gallon of water a day..non chlorinated purified water and drink at least that one gallon and stay plenty hydrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I have looked into buying some hydration salts at the walgreens!

just go to the grocery store and buy himalayan pink salt plain and cream of tartar.

put some of that in your water. but as i said above if you are drinking filtered water it is stripped of all electrolytes and minerals so that might be why you can't hydrate.

Pedialyte will do the trick as well as make it a point to drink 16 oz of water before you take your first bite of each meal. It's not rocket science just be mindful of your intake

Sent from my SM-S727VL using EliteFitness mobile app

Top Bottom