Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workout for a normal lower back pain

renemongeau

I can do my normal workout for a back pain. I am not able to use the rowing machines and make swiss ball sit-up without any pain.

Also, I have done
Dumbbells 20 repetitions of each movement with two little 20lb.
Bicep curls
Reverse curls
Single arm bent-over row
Concentration curls
Shoulders press
Triceps press
Overhead tricep press

After with 37.5lb dumbbells 10 repetitions
Bicep curls
Concentration curls
shoulders press

With 41.5lb dumbbells
Concentration curl
Shoulders press

Whit 66lb dumbbells
2 Negative bicep curl
2 set of 20 repetitions shoulders press style military

Inclined bench press
2 plates of 45lb for 2 set of 10 repetitions.

Preacher curls
2 plates of 25lb for 2 set of 10 hyper slowly repetitions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is there a question or is this a statement?

What can I do if I hurt my lower back? This is muscular problem, nothing of twisting. The area is warm and hurt on the rowing machine and I can’t do swissball sit-up. I pretty sure, this is a bicycle problem. The roads are often in a terrific state. I have no suspension on this thing. Should I ignore pain and work out ? Sometimes, this is better to ignore.

What can I do if I hurt my lower back? This is muscular problem, nothing of twisting. The area is warm and hurt on the rowing machine and I can’t do swissball sit-up. I pretty sure, this is a bicycle problem. The roads are often in a terrific state. I have no suspension on this thing. Should I ignore pain and work out ? Sometimes, this is better to ignore.

Don't do this then

47feac0308c6a3b03b38ffd75504e2ec.jpg

Dont do things that aggravate it like deadlifts, bent over rows and squats

I have the habit to use yoga posture for stretching.

yes but do hot yoga and make sure it is a challenging class

going to a class for old people yoga won't do anything for you, it needs to be a challenging yoga class that really decompresses the spine and reverses the damage you are doing from weight training

don't take back and neck problems lightly. your discs are very fragile and once they herniate you are in big trouble and might need to quit weight training altogether

Top Bottom