Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vegan supps

LawAbider56

Hi, I am a vegan fitness instructor / pole dancer / aerialist (hoop, silks etc) and I find it very difficult to keep up my strength and build muscle within my diet. I take creatine monohydrate but I have recently read (in an article on this site) that it makes you bulk up due to water retention. My goal is not to have huge muscles but to have aesthetically pleasing, lean muscles and still be able to perform. Eating meat is not an option!

Does anyone have any advice please? I would really appreciate your help as I am terrified of getting huge but also terrified of not progressing!

Thanks

You shouldn't get water bloat if you keep your creatine monohydrate consumption below 5g per day and keeping your water intake up. That said, make sure you are getting enough protein in your diet, since it is a little more difficult as a vegan

Hi, I am a vegan fitness instructor / pole dancer / aerialist (hoop, silks etc) and I find it very difficult to keep up my strength and build muscle within my diet. I take creatine monohydrate but I have recently read (in an article on this site) that it makes you bulk up due to water retention. My goal is not to have huge muscles but to have aesthetically pleasing, lean muscles and still be able to perform. Eating meat is not an option!

Does anyone have any advice please? I would really appreciate your help as I am terrified of getting huge but also terrified of not progressing!

Thanks

So go to the gym too.

you don't have to eat meat to build strength. humans evolved for 2M years eating what they could get their hands on and meat was actually one of the lowest things they had access to before farming practices came around

the way you build strength is a good quality weight and resistance program. go to the weight lifting section and read the stickies and if you need more help PM me for a consult

Top Bottom