Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

too much test , too much estrogen ? Help a brotha out :)

VictorBR

too much test , too much estrogen ?

ok here is the deal :

I don't know what is wrong with me , but I have gyno , not too much , just a lil , but still hurts and can look bad when my nipple is soft ( when it is hard , looks good ) .

I really don't know why .

Here is some info :

Last cycle : december 2001 - january 2002 - 8 weeks :

HGH - 2IU EOD
winny - 100 mg EOD
EQ - 350 mg /week

NO SIDES , NO GYNO .

After 2 years , say 2003 I developed some gyno on my left nipple . It can't BE FROM THAT cycle right ????

Guess what ? 60 mg nolva ED and I got rid of it .

NOW , IT IS BACK !?!?!?!?!? IT is reaaly frustrating .

Now I am pretty sure that I have really high test levels as I am a horny mofo 24/7 , sometimes I am sick , no sleep , low cal diet , all fucked up and still spanks it like 5 times a day ( My g/f dump me Bwaaaaa :( ) , yeah it is that bad . I am 25 years old and it looks like I am 18.. LOL .

So I was thinking maybe all this test that I produce , it is converting to estrogen and giving me some gyno , not just that but when I gain FAT , it goes to love handles , nips , inner quads , AKA - estrogenic fat .

So , I was thinking on going on the nolva treatment AGAIN to get rid of this shit before starting my cycle .

Is this a good idea ?

Hopefully I can get rid of this SHIT AGAIN and since I am not gaining one single pound of FAT AGAIN EVER in my life LOL ( at least I will try ) , the gyno should not come back .

Maybe it is conected , cause I think that whenever I gain fat , my gyno comes back .... so that theory about estrogen conversion taking place in the fat cells looks like it is really true .

Victor

Last edited:
Hey bro maybe is all that spanking, do you pinch your nipples when slapping the monkey? Lol.

Go with the Nolva again man and good luck.

damn right , blood work done would be good ,

I am just afraid I will go with the nolva again , get rid of the gyno again and after a while it comes back like always

Victor

Thanks ulter , that is what I am doing bro .

Do you think the fact that the gyno comes back ONLY when I gain fat is conected ? I mean if I keep the FAT off , it shouldn't come back ...that is what I am thinking , right ?

Victor

bro. dont worry just stay on the nolva . I personally need a stronger anti estrogen like araimadex, And I too get it in the left side more than the right. I have gotten it from h.g.h. thats how sensitive i am.

Top Bottom