Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need weight loss advice badly, please help

justgottamakeit

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for some advice and pointers. I am starting my weight loss journey to loose 100 lbs. I am 5'6 and currently 258lbs at my heaviest i was 283lbs. I want to loose weight as quickly and safely as possible. I have a full and a part time job so making the most out of my workout is essential as my time is limited. Currently i have been doing cardio at home jumping jacks, jogging, and house walking. I am signed up at a gym as well.
I have cut back on fast food and junk food almost completely.
i eat oatmeal, berries, and greek yogurt for breakfast.
lunch i eat lean meat, veg, and a cup of rice
i snack on veggies and hummus, fruits, granola, and
dinner is usually similar to lunch, sometimes its a pitta pizza, or fajita
I drink teas, water, and a 1-2 cups of coffee a day
i have cut back on my portions and snacking but i do not seem to be loosing much weight 1-2 a week which should be more for size.
I am too sure what food i should be eating or how i can maximize my weight loss.
any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you so much for the help
:heart:

Sounds like you're doing the right thing... don't give up. In one year, I went from an out of shape 180 to low of 143 and bulked back up to 155 lbs playing bball 2~3X a week and working out 3~4X a week. Key is eating clean and in sensible quantities. GL...

I think you're going on a right track. I would suggest aerobic and strength training exercises are both important. Start from very light exercises and gradually increase. I would include green tea with lemon as it really increase the fat burning.

You need to write down everything you eat for a day and plug it into a site like myfitnesspal to calculate your calories and macros. That will give you some idea of how much you are actually eating, as we often under estimate that (even when we think we are eating clean). It gives you an idea of where to start and we can help you build a nutrition program based on that.

Top Bottom