Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is probably a stupid question...

20 years old, roughly 160-165 10% bf, 5'6, lifting pretty much steady since age 12, shitty diet though. Working on it.

Squat : 265 lbs
Bench : 215 lbs

No cycle experience, yet. I've had the option to for quite a while but I'm not prepared in any way, shape, or form.

You are probably right, but I would like to know more about this type of cycle. How much should be used daily//weekly, ect. When to start pct, specifically what kind of pct product would work best. The run down, if you will.

IdentityCrisis6 said:
Winstrol///Equipoise cycle? Anyone ever heard of such a thing, and what would you think about it?

there's no such thing as a stupid question bro

BIGBUCK$ is right though,I would train seriously hard and heavy with correct form for a few more years.increase your protein intake,get plenty of rest that way when you do decide to do gear you will have a better foundation to build upon.

im 5"9 215 11% bf

your best bet
Xyience noxcg3 before workout
GNC PROTEIN+WEIGHTGAIN formula
do that for a year and youll gain 30 pounds

i dont think you need AS yet but if you did i wouldnt recommend that cycle i think you need to bulk up kiddo

Top Bottom