Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What can I use to lose 9% body fat in 2 months, is it even possible?

almostbiggg

I have a bet, that I cant loose 9% b.f. in 2 months, Im 188lbs. 5'9 32y.o. 24%b.f. need to get down to 15% any suggestions, or is this an impossible bet. thanks.

do a good diet dont be in a rush some gh and t3 and a good juice cycle in there would be nice and there are some good supps out there too

you've definetely got your work cut out for you........morn cardio 20 - 30 min on empty stomach...eat food low in fat chicken breast,fish,turkey.cut out all soft drinks,plenty of water, etc.....try to eat 6 small meals a day rather than 3 large ones this keep the body from storing unused calories as fat...... if i can be of further help pm or e-mail me.....RADAR

Well based on your current stats 24%BF and your goal of 15% BF this equals roughly a 9% BF drop or about 17lbs. @3500 calories per pound that is 60,000 calories in 60 days or 1,000 calories you need to be in defiect EVERY DAY. So that said you will need to burn about 1,000 calories per day every day over your BMR.

IMHO in order to do this you will need something more than simple WILL POWER .... DNP, CLEN, ECA etc.

But don't listen to me I'm the NEWBIE. :)

-Cheers

ketogenic diet, dnp,t-3,clen

run some tren+winny to keep the muscle

calories should be no higher then 12cals per lb of bodyweight

Cake....you can do this with a great diet, cardio, and eca stack...you will not need any drugs...they will only worka as well as you let them and at 24% you must prove that you can use them smart and effective....
Just my 2cc's, but I know that you can drop that weight easy....need will power:)

alright...

at 188 lbs 24% bf, you have about 45lbs of bodyfat on you. assuming you dont do much cardio, the shock to your system might be enough to burn the fat.

to get to 15%, youll need to drop 17 lbs of fat.

wks 1-2: cardio 4 times a week 30 mins each session
wks 2-8: cardio 4 times a week 40 mins each session
wks 6-8: pyramid t3
throw in an eca stack and you might be able to squeeze by.

Well, do you wanna win the bet or not?

Yes? Well then, immediately start a cycle. Go with test/tren/winny. Low dose test, 75mg/ed tren, 50mg/day winny.

Check.

Start into your t3, go for 6 weeks. Hurry.

Check.

Get some dnp. Go with a low dose dnp at around 200mg/ed to eod. Got it?

Check.

Work out like a madman, fuck the cardio, and prepare to win the bet.

Top Bottom