Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1950@242 and 4 New State Records

FREAK19

Well I just got back from Daytona and I had a blast. My lower back felt good all day, and I was also alot more calm then at my other meets. well im gonna keep it short, so here is what I did for me to total Elite at 242.
SQUAT:
1st-722 (smoked)
2nd-793 (same as 722)
3rd-810 (better then 1st and 2nd)New PR and State record

BENCH:
1st-468(easy, touched)
2nd-501(really easy, touched)
3rd-518(even easier, also touched)New PR and State Record

DEADLIFT:
1st-622
2nd-677(missed, but very fast off the floor)
3rd-677(missed it again, i tried something different and it went up faster then on my second but i still had a hard time locking out)

TOTAL:

if i got 677 i would of broke 2000 but im not letting it get to me, because i still have 6 more months and my goal will be 2100 instead of 2000. i just wanna thank you guys for your support, also im gonna let PLJAY, Grimmer, and Jimmydean, come on here and let ya'll know how they did. PLJAY and Jimmydean are still in daytona, (i think) they made a weekend out of it, i just couldnt stay because i was way to out of it even walk straight.

Freak19

Damn, those are some huge numbers, Freak19. Congatulations on the elite at 242. All of your hard work paid off. Make sure you enjoy it. It is one hell of an achievement.

FREAK THOSE ARE AWESOME LIFTS BRO. I'm hoping within two years I'm somewhere up there with you. I know you said you weren't gonna mention the guys's lifts but did JAY compete and was he feeling hurt at all??? I'm hoping he was OK.

Your bench went up a SHITLOAD from last march more than me. That's awesome.

Thanks guys for the kind words, and yes i will enjoy it.

Cubanito17
Jay did compete, he didnt do as good as he could of, but i will tell you this he did get 600 on the bench and just missed 622, he had it in him, his shirt kinda moved up and it messed him up.
also, i was able to work with my shirt better then in march, i hit my boards heavier and it helped me alot.

FREAK19

FREAK19, excellent job! Proof that hard work and a good
attitude can make it possible to accomplish big things. :)

Freak that was an amazing day. Congratulations and savor every moment of it. Everyone here is proud of you. You are a stud. I can't come up with the words to truly express how impressive that is.

B.

Great job freak19!! you definetly live up to your handle, YOUR A FREAK!!! nice numbers bro! You have just scratched the surface!!! Ill be looking for you to shatter the 21+ total!!!

Top Bottom