Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mike P.t.

wartime100

Mike P.t.

Just wondering how you are making out with retaining your gains after finally going off after being on so long.

Retained ALL my gains. Lost some strength afterwards but got it all back already and I'm gaining naturally again. Now I'm concentrating not on gaining but maintaining while I drop bodyfat. The one thing I can say though is that I did lose some quality to the appearance of my physique. But then again I also ate like a fuckin pig. Helped me retain my muscle and gains but made me put on more weight than I should have. Next cycle starts in March or April. Thx for asking. :D

Mike P.T. said:
Retained ALL my gains. Lost some strength afterwards but got it all back already and I'm gaining naturally again. Now I'm concentrating not on gaining but maintaining while I drop bodyfat. The one thing I can say though is that I did lose some quality to the appearance of my physique. But then again I also ate like a fuckin pig. Helped me retain my muscle and gains but made me put on more weight than I should have. Next cycle starts in March or April. Thx for asking. :D

may i ask what your cycle looked like if you dont mind? I m planning on doing a long test cycle and will throw in some anabolics once in while.

It was about 7 months long. Highest dose it ever went was 1050 for only 3 weeks though.

First phase was d-bol at 15mg ed along with 750mg test/week along with 2mg liquidex eod. Stopped the d-bol after 3 weeks and took proviron for another 3 weeks at 50mg every day. Then stayed at 750mg test for a few months. Then dropped it to 500mg/week. Kicked in some deca due to elbow problems. Last 3 months 150mg fina eod along with 250mg test at first once every 10 days then once every 5 days. Started taking femera the last month as well of my cycle and took it up to 7 weeks after my last sus shot. Took clomid for a week and that's it.

Started taking femera the last month as well of my cycle and took it up to 7 weeks after my last sus shot. Took clomid for a week and that's it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Mike,
Have you checked your levels? Might be an interesting experiment if you haven't.

buffdoc said:
Started taking femera the last month as well of my cycle and took it up to 7 weeks after my last sus shot. Took clomid for a week and that's it.

Mike,
Have you checked your levels? Might be an interesting experiment if you haven't. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well I got blood work done about 2 months after. Doc said everything was within normal range. Right now energy levels and motivation and sex drive are at an all time high. It's been over 3 months since. I felt 100% after about 2 months. My nuts also never shrunk alot. Bounced right back up real fast.

Cool bro. I asked because I am running a fairly long/heavy cycle.
weeks 1-10 1000mg icn enath
weeks 1-7 50mg dbol ed
weeks 6-12 75mg fina ed
clomid starts week 13
l dex weeks 1-12
10 week dbol bridge after clomid
start next cycle
weeks 1-10 1000mg icn enath
weeks 1-10 800mg eq
weeks 1-3 50mg prop ed
weeks 10-13 50mg prop ed
clomid starts week 14.

Thats 2 heavy cycles back to back with a dbol bridge in between lasting total of over 6 months. This should shut me down fairly hard and I will have to go off and have a long post cycle recover after this.

Top Bottom