Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My cycle anavar and tbol oral

ethandenton

I am currently on my second week of 40 mg anavar and tbol per day and not seeing many results and advice ??

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

How are you dosing them? Is it a trusted source? Age, stats, history?

What's your diet, and training look like ( give an example of a day)

*Any statements regarding anabolic steroids are for the sole purpose of entertainment.*

Thanks for getting back to me I'm 24 11st 3lb I have oral anavar and tbol 2 of each tablets twice a day I train 4 days a week on a low carb diet mostly just protein chicken eggs cheese if will be starting my second week on Friday and just don't feel any dramatic strength increase the I got the products of a friend of mine tbol is pharma chem and the anavar is excel pharma View attachment 125723

I have a few things to critique. Maybe your food needs adjusting. More carbs, perhaps.

What kind if volume? Give me an example of one training day.

What are the Mgs on the tabs of each? Obviously there's a possibility it's bunk or you don't respond well. But I think it's easier to try to change diet and look into training before we make assumptions because In the end less is more with gear.

And probably shouldn't name off specific pharmas or anything.

*Any statements regarding anabolic steroids are for the sole purpose of entertainment.*

Get up mostly have eggs for breakfast 3 yokes 5 whites for example then lunch around 200g chicken breast and a bannana possibly some Greek yoghurt then before work out I have more chicken and rice go to the gym Monday chest Wednesday back Friday shoulders tri and bi and sat leg day just bought reflex one stop extreme shake so having one I them after training I have added a cardio day too my routine aswell as I have a little bit of fat I want to shift from lower belly each tab contains 10mg I don't no if I am expecting results too soon ?

Well how much volume are you doing. You can bump it up so that it's 40 and 40 or even 60-60 (I'm not experienced with these two compounds asides from what I've read and what friends say about it) but how long are you running it?

Maybe a vet with good experience can chime on dosing.

I'm towards the second week (Friday)
First week I done just 30mg a day tbol then started my second week on 40mg tbol and 40mg anavar I only have 100 of each tablets

you weigh under 160 pounds. how tall are you?

steroids aren't magic pills.. you need to workout and train and have a base before starting them. there is no way at your weight unless you are a midget that you are even close to being ready

please layout your entire cycle... supports, pct etc... what are you trying to accomplish from the cycle? you do realize anavar is probably one of the most commonly faked steroids out there right? you should be gaining size with tbol but im not sure exactly how much your expecting... it sounds to me like you definitely went into this with a serious lack of knowledge on what exactly you were doing but let's see your entire layout first before i go on assumption without full facts...

Top Bottom