Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My SARMS Cycle

DavyDogg

Good Bro
Platinum
Just placed my order with sarms.forsale and hoping to get package in a few days. Got a huge discount as they were running a promotion for May and I used a coupon on their website, pretty happy about that.
Thank you to Dylan and Masonic for info and advice via pm and Dylan's awesome videos.
For my first sarms cycle I have decided to do
8 weeks,

LGD 4033 10mg
MK2866 25mg
GW Cardarine 20mg

I plan on taking LGD first thing in the morning, should I take MK at the same time or spaced apart a bit and if I take GW in the evening will it get me jacked up and effect my sleep?

A few days into my cycle I will post how I am feeling and keep updates through the weeks.

Absolutely happy to help brother. I also recommend taking them all together in the AM. This is mainly for convenience and so you don't forget to dose anything. The half-life on all are long enough that you don't have to split dose anything. Even if you took at night, I wouldn't worry about the GW because it won't hit you like a stimulant.

Good luck and enjoy the stack!

Thanks Masonic, I was just wondering if taking them all at once wouldnt be good mixing in my stomach.
I plan to take everything as soon as I wake up each morning so I dont forget.

Thanks Masonic, I was just wondering if taking them all at once wouldnt be good mixing in my stomach.
I plan to take everything as soon as I wake up each morning so I dont forget.

all at once is perfectly okay brother!

Top Bottom