Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just saw Dr. Bruce Nadler in NYC

maxse

Hy guys. Well I just went to see Dr. Bruce Nadler in New York since he is so praiesd on this board. The thing is he said he is going to charge me $7500 just for my gyno! Does this makes sense? I could have sworn I read a post where someone did it for less and had their love handles and lower abs lipo'd. What do you guys thing?

He is a terrible doctor. Not board certified. Been on probation with the state of NY and lots of malpractice. I will post more on this soon. I personally would not let him operate on my dog.

How he maintains his reputation is beyond me.

maxse said:
yea I know. So what do you guys think?

If you are in new york, you must have almost as many plastic surgerons per capita as los angeles. Shop around.

I live in an area with a lower cost of living, but I paid $3500 for my gyno surgery. However, the doc fucked up. I would base the decision more on the doctors ability than the cost. I think Dr. Nadler seems to charge more simply because he's developed a "name" among bodybuilders.

wsj said:
He is a terrible doctor. Not board certified. Been on probation with the state of NY and lots of malpractice. I will post more on this soon. I personally would not let him operate on my dog.

How he maintains his reputation is beyond me.

Back this up broLets hear it

I had liposuction of three areas (flanks, outer thighs and buttocks) and paid 6500.00 for the whole works. To top it off, it was done at an actual hospital under general anethesia and the Vaser system was used. I am from Ohio.

Top Bottom