Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female on anavar cycle

lara_croft

Hi
I am a female bbr (fitness category) and I am 5 weeks into my first my first cycle, anavar - spanish generic for 8 weeks at 2 caps a day. These are described as 10mg per cap but test for 7.5mg. I haven't had any sides at all, and have experienced some strength increases and improvement in definition, which is what i am looking for

As I had no sides, and modest gains, I would have liked to have run a higher dose, but have been advised to stick with my current dose for the remainder of my cycle.

My question is, how long should I wait between anavar cycles, and is there anything I should take in recovery?

My plan long term is to build up more quality muscle before running a clen/eca cycle pre contest.

Thanks for your help.

I don't think that you will need anything for recovery, 15 mg of var for eight weeks should have no detrimental effects. I would assume that in four to six weeks you should be ready to go agin if not sooner. Anavar is very mild on the body, when using it though, note that you need to have a high protien intake.:)

aye, thanks, I'm taking about 150g+ protein a day and I weigh 112 pounds...bf around 15%

I keep trying to up the protein and kcals in general, but the var is making me feel quite full, in spite of trying to eat more I think I have ended up eating slightly less. Also am vegetarian so it can be hard, but I'm trying!

I hate it when I hear that a bodybuilder is a veg. You need to add some whey to your diet if you haven't already.:)

I would ask this on the female board as they tend to know more about women and cycles there, but I know of many women that run anavar for 16 weeks plus at a time

liftsiron said:
I hate it when I hear that a bodybuilder is a veg. You need to add some whey to your diet if you haven't already.:)

Well sorry, but you'll just have to get over it, I have never eaten meat since birth and I'm not about to start now.

Whey....I'm fighting the urge to ask you not to patronise me here. I'm contest level, and on a cycle. Wtf kind of person would I be if I was doing this with no knowledge of whey or similar protein supplementation

lara_croft quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by liftsiron
I hate it when I hear that a bodybuilder is a veg. You need to add some whey to your diet if you haven't already.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well sorry, but you'll just have to get over it, I have never eaten meat since birth and I'm not about to start now.

Whey....I'm fighting the urge to ask you not to patronise me here. I'm contest level, and on a cycle. Wtf kind of person would I be if I was doing this with no knowledge of whey or similar protein supplementation

Well excuse me BITCH, you also must be on the rag, take your vegtables and stick em, where ever they fit.

liftsiron said:
lara_croft quote:
Originally posted by liftsiron
I hate it when I hear that a bodybuilder is a veg. You need to add some whey to your diet if you haven't already.

Well excuse me BITCH, you also must be on the rag, take your vegtables and stick em, where ever they fit.

LOL, yeah that what im talking about lift.

I was like damn whats her problem when i was reading her post.

hey lara-croft chill thats not the best way to get info on the board!

Top Bottom