Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arimidex?

Pat_McCrotch

i know I have asked this before but cant find the thread. Adex is used mainly for bloat during cycle right?

How much?

.25mg ed if sides are not dramatic otherwise .5mg ed. usually 7 days in a row clears up everything.

Arimidex blocks the aromatize enzyme so assists in helping stop water retention and gyno. Half life is app. 3 days so if dosing every day do .25-.5mgs and if EOD .5-1mg dependant upon sides and cycle doseages.

Thanks guys

I was gunna run a 10 week cycle of 250mg of enanthate a week. i wanted to be safe and try and keep the nolva and derma sustain for PCT but i wanted to do like .5mg of A-dex EoD or 2 times a week..would this be a bad idea? I just wanted to be proactive and keeep the sides from getting real bad rather than wait for them to get real bad and thrn try and react to it. what shold i do? this question plagues me.

I know my cycle is very light but I have no idea what I am prone to. I just felt uneasy about waiting for gyno or something to start if I could just do a light prevention while on cycle...that was my reasoning for the .5 EoD or 2 times a week.

Top Bottom