Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test levels ranges

groundfore22

[FONT=&quot]I got tested and my total testosterone level is 530... I'm a few months shy of being 21... this is within the "normal" range, but isn't this a rather low level, especially for someone my age?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I read of people having levels in the 400s, worried that a cycle would shut them down forever, because that level is so low. Is there any truth to this - that if you have naturally "low levels" of testosterone, and you decide to run a test cycle, you are more likely to be permanently shut down?[/FONT]

its not horrible at 530 but it is low for your age, which is an indication you may have an issue later down the line even if you just stayed natural and yes, the more cycles you run, the more likely your test would be on the lower end considering where they are at at only 21...

I got tested and my total testosterone level is 530... I'm a few months shy of being 21... this is within the "normal" range, but isn't this a rather low level, especially for someone my age?

I read of people having levels in the 400s, worried that a cycle would shut them down forever, because that level is so low. Is there any truth to this - that if you have naturally "low levels" of testosterone, and you decide to run a test cycle, you are more likely to be permanently shut down?

Low normal is still normal. Stevesmi has stated, quite properly, that not everyone has crazy ass levels.

I wouldn't worry about the numbers too much unless you start having specific symptoms of low levels of testosterone.

sometimes ignorance is bliss

can't tell you how many young guys like you over the years have completely obsessed over test levels and that has made them have more problems, especially mental problems

your generation is too much about a pill for every ill. doctors give kids a pill for everything these days, i try and teach people that you can be like me and take NOTHING but proper nutrition and balancing the mind. and that is the 2 areas you should work on going forward.

Top Bottom