Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greek yogurt

I don't really eat it, but my gf, who is huge into powerlifting training swears by it.

I don't but I do eat a similar product called quark. I also like cottage cheese a lot. Good protein sources and what's even better, low in calories.

check the ingredients

100% of yogurt in the supermarket has sugar or artificial sweeteners or people wouldn't buy them cause we can't have yogurt tasting like yogurt, it has to taste like a milkshake.

you have to go to a health food store and find unpasturized and unsweetened PLAIN yogurt

and no i don't consume yogurt regularly if that is what you are asking. some European cheese on occasion is all the dairy i mess with

Pretty much every night before bed I’ll have around 200g of unsweetened Greek yogurt with 30g of casein protein mixed in. Then throw 150g of mixed berries. Bloody gorgeous. Extra almonds if you need extra calories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

check the ingredients

100% of yogurt in the supermarket has sugar or artificial sweeteners or people wouldn't buy them cause we can't have yogurt tasting like yogurt, it has to taste like a milkshake.

you have to go to a health food store and find unpasturized and unsweetened PLAIN yogurt

and no i don't consume yogurt regularly if that is what you are asking. some European cheese on occasion is all the dairy i mess with

I don't know how is it in US but here you can find plain yogurt in every single grocery store you step in to.

Top Bottom