Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New bee needs info

danro52

hey whats up wondering --- I just finished my swim season and am now starting to work out in the gym to stay in shap and to gain some size back and push my self further. I have access to dianabol and sust and was wondering what the best way to go about this i want to gain solid gains and do it for about a 6- 8 week cycle

thanks

we need a little more infor. Your stats, your past experience, your work out experience.

How much of dbol and sust do you have.

do you have "SERMS" and/or liquidex or do you even know what either of these are???

Nautica

ill bump it up

i sugested

sust 250mgs a week wks 1-10
dbol 20mg ed wks 1-5
clomid post cycle!!!!

what do you guys think, he cantreally afford much <(200$)

what do you guys suggest?

i weight 166 im 5'8 i 've been working out all my life pretty much
the info i need is how much of dianabol and sust i need.
i would also need to know where to inject and how offten i need to change the injection site if i need to. pretty much ......... complete meticulouslydescribed cycle ( how long would you requimend this cycle for and any other material etc do i need)

if you think im not ready for this please tell me i take this very seriousley and am thankfull for all the info anybody gives me

well padywack cacks

thanks for the info fuck face but i read some of your other stuff and people are not liking what your saying

:fro:

padycakes_16

dude clear you inbox or what ever i cant send you anymore pm untill you delete sh-t or whatever you have to do there should be a message a bout it
:teleport:

Top Bottom