Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex with female bodybuilder

kronk, i'm so with you. it's so much better. i have been lucky enough to have been with two bodybuilders and like you said, it's so intense cause both are so strong and powerful. makes me crazy thinking about it. my current gf is not a bodybuilder, but a high jumper at university on michigan. she's amazing, but it's just not the same.

I love fit women, my girl is very fit, not a bodybuilder but is possibly thinking of doing fitness comps. Nothing against the ladies that bodybuild cuz, I appreciate a muscular body & think its great but, I just don't know about sleeping with a women with a developed upper chest. Doesn't that seem a bit weird? I guess it wouldn't be too bad if they have large breasts to distract from it but, a lot have pretty much no chest. Again ladies don't get offended, everybody has different tastes & I still think their bodies are great but, I just have a problem with too muscular. Chyna kinda scares me! :D If you don't eat that shit right, she may very well rip your head off with her legs!

Yes that wrestler girl has done too much D-bol and Halo i think. Ugly as shit now. I am as big as her (6 feet, 202 pounds) and still pretty.

Yes i have fucked several female bb. Very fun and athletic fuck. And if we are both on cycle.....we may kick holes in the wall before we finish.

Okay, I've never cycled, but my sex has gotten much much better as I've gotten in better shape. My BF, who was originally only lukewarm on the whole bodybuilding thing, is completely converted.

Wyst

magdelana said:

Yes i have fucked several female bb. Very fun and athletic fuck. And if we are both on cycle.....we may kick holes in the wall before we finish.

I'm so jealous! None of the girls I've ever been with were BBs.

Wyst

I dont know how you guys get it up, makin it with a female B.B. No offense against women B.B.s, its a great sport, but to me the more muscle they get, the less sexy I find them. I just couldnt imagine tankin on some chick doggy style, and lookin at veins surging thru there backs, and bigger back muscles, than your average guy buddy. You can barely tell the difference between some chicks, back, and a guys back, and that goes for the rest of there bodies, also.

Top Bottom