Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Building on veggies

PiperJennings

[FONT=&quot]Hey,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm new to the forvm but i got to say this is what i was looking for a lot of people training and livin like animals. But yeah i got a situation basically due to religion I have 2 days where i dont eat meat eggs or fish all together fuckin sucks. Those two days are thursday and sunday. Those two days are hell and my options for protein sources are limited. I usually get my protein from beans, tofu, vegetable patties, and also veg. protein shakes. I was just wondering if any of you guys know any good vegetarian protein sources besides those ones.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

You can get things like pea protein powder to supplement on those days.

dude you have nothing to worry about lol

just eat fresh produce and raw nuts on those days. anyone who tells you that you need to eat hundreds of grams of protein everyday or you will lose your gains simply has no concept of nutrition

what you are doing here unintentially is actually a healthy thing to do. your gut will get a break from meat.

Hey,
I'm new to the forvm but i got to say this is what i was looking for a lot of people training and livin like animals. But yeah i got a situation basically due to religion I have 2 days where i dont eat meat eggs or fish all together fuckin sucks. Those two days are thursday and sunday. Those two days are hell and my options for protein sources are limited. I usually get my protein from beans, tofu, vegetable patties, and also veg. protein shakes. I was just wondering if any of you guys know any good vegetarian protein sources besides those ones.

You'll be fine missing a day or two.

You might get a protein poweder in those days to supersede the eggs, chicken,etc.

Top Bottom